XLSX open failed - Input string was not in a correct format in NET

Hi ,

Having problem using latest Aspose.Cells 18.3 & opening the attached XLSX : https://www.greenstreetadvisors.com/externaldata/cppi?format=xlsx

Exception :
Input string was not in a correct format

Please Advise

@Austin_Powers,

Thanks for the template file.

After an initial test, I am able to observe the issue as the user has mentioned by using the following line of code with your template file. I found an exception “Input string was not in a correct format” on opening the template file:
e.g
Sample code:

Workbook workbook = new Workbook("e:\\test2\\GreenStreet-Data-2018-03-22.xlsx");

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-46004” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know here.

@Austin_Powers

Thanks for using Aspose APIs.

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue CELLSNET-46004 now. We will soon provide the fix after performing QA and including other enhancements and fixes.

@Austin_Powers

Thanks for using Aspose APIs.

Please download and try the following fix and let us know your feedback.

Thank you ,
Version 18.3.3 solved the issue !

@Austin_Powers

Thanks for your feedback and using Aspose APIs.

It is good to know that your issue is resolved with the latest fix. Let us know if you encounter any other issue, we will be glad to look into it and help you further.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-46004) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET 18.4. Please also check the document/article for your reference: Install Aspose Cells through NuGet|Documentation