Xlsx threw exception when saving as Xlsb

Hi aspose,
I have this xlsx file and want to save as xlsb. This file can be opened with MS Excel and my code throws exception “You cannot Write() data for an entry that is a directory.”. My aspose cells is 17.4.0.0
{code}
LoadOptions options = new LoadOptions(LoadFormat.Xlsx);
Workbook saveDoc = new Workbook(inputFile, options);
saveDoc.Save(outputFile, SaveFormat.Xlsb);
{code}
Please help

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We tested your sample code with your source Excel file and saved it to XLSB file with recent version and did not find any exception. Please try the recent version and it should fix your issue. Let us know your feedback and have a good day.

Latest Version Links:
Aspose.Cells for .NET v17.4.6 (.NET 2.0) compiled in .NET Framework 2.0.
Aspose.Cells for .NET v17.4.6 (.NET 4.0) compiled in .NET Framework 4.0.

Thanks for your fast response,
I tested with aspose cells v17.4.6 and it worked. I checked the latest release of aspose cells is 17.4.0 in Download .NET DLL Components to Process Excel | Aspose.Cells. Therefore, I want to know when v17.4.6 will be released ?

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback and using Aspose.Cells.

The next release will be 17.5

Here 17 means year 2017 and 5 means month May.

The next release is expected to be released in this week and if it is delayed, it will surely be released in next week.

Please notify me when 17.5 is official released
Thanks you very much for your support

Hi,

Sure, we will notify you when the 17.5 will be released officially by posting a notification in this thread.

Aspose cells 17.5 is released.
Thanks you

Hi,

It is good to know that you are able to find new release by yourself. We have closed this thread now. If you face any other issue, please feel free to let us know in this thread or in new thread. We will look into it and help you further. Thank you and have a good day.