Xlsx to PDF conversion gives a different result

Hi,

I try to convert this xlsx (Attached file) to PDF but I get a wrong result.

The first rows (Header) of the PDF lose the format.

The XLSX file was generated with Aspose.Cells.dll and I try to convert to PDF with the same DLL

I use last version 8.2

Can you please give me a solution ASAP.

Thanks.

Hi Dagoberto,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

I have converted your Excel file into PDF using the following code with the latest version: Aspose.Cells
for .NET v8.2.0.1
and did not notice any considerable issue.

Could you please highlight your issue in a screenshot, so that we could look into this issue more closely and precisely? It will also help us fix the issues more quickly.

I have attached the output PDF generated with the following code for your reference.

C#

string filePath = @“F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\InnoExemple.xlsx”;

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(filePath);

workbook.Save(filePath + “.out.pdf”);

Hi,

I send you the highlights in 2 images Good.jpg and Wrong.jpg

And I add a pdf file generated manually from office Excel (Save As PDF)

When I generate the PDF from office Excel the result is good but when I convert to pdf using Aspose the result is wrong.

Thank you.

Hi Dagoberto,

Thanks for your screenshots and using Aspose.Cells.

We were able to observe this issue after comparing the Excel results with Aspose.Cells results. The first rows (Header) of the PDF lose the format.

We have logged this issue in our database for investigation. We will look into it and fix this issue. Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-42949.

Hi Dagoberto,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

We have looked into this issue further, please use the following code with the latest version: Aspose.Cells
for .NET v8.2.0.1
and it will generate correct pdf.

I have attached the output pdf for your reference.

C#

string filePath = @“F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\InnoExemple.xlsx”;

Workbook wb = new Workbook(filePath);

foreach (Worksheet sheet in wb.Worksheets)

{

AutoFitterOptions autoFitOptions = new AutoFitterOptions();

autoFitOptions.OnlyAuto = true;

autoFitOptions.AutoFitMergedCells = true;

sheet.AutoFitRows(autoFitOptions);

}

wb.Save(filePath + “.new.pdf”);

Thank you, Now the header is OK.

I found another problem in graphics.

See in excel the Tab "Region Hist. Exp."
when I convert the document to PDf with Aspose… the second and fourth graphics change…

Tab “Region Hist. Exp.” in excel is page 8 in PDF.

There is the same problem in page 10 and 11 of PDF.

I attached a picture with the highlights.

Thanks.

Hi Dagoberto,

Thanks for your feedback and using Aspose.Cells.

It is good to know that your previous issue is now resolved. We were able to observe the issues mentioned by you. However, these are multiple issues and each issue will be logged separately.

Please download the InnoExemple.xlsx.new.pdf and add comments inside it describing your issues and attach it here, we will then log each of them separately in our database for investigation and fix.

Pdf file with hightlights and comments.

Hi Dagoberto,

Thanks for providing us the pd file with comments and using Aspose.Cells.

We have logged these issues in our database for investigation. We will look into them and fix these issues. Once, these issues are resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

These issues have been logged as

• CELLSNET-42955 - Second chart on page 8 does not look like Excel
  • CELLSNET-42956 - Fourth chart on the page 8 does not look like Excel
  • CELLSNET-42957 - Fourth chart on the page 10 does not look like Excel

Hi,

Do you have a feedback about this issue? It’s very important. I use Aspose to send reports to my clients in PDF.

thanks.

Hi Dagoberto,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We are afraid, there is no update for you regarding these issues (CELLSNET-42955, CELLSNET-42956, CELLSNET-42957) at this moment. However, we have logged your comment in all of these issues and requested the development team to provide some update or ETA for these issues.

Once, there is some fix or other news for you, we will let you know asap by posting in this thread.

Hi,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v8.2.1.4

We have fixed your issue now. We have fixed the issues (CELLSNET-42955,CELLSNET-42956,CELLSNET-42957)

Let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-42957;CELLSNET-42956;CELLSNET-42955) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.