We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Xlsx to PDF conversion gives wrong result

Hi Aspose,

If we convert a Xlsx to Pdf a part of the document results different. The section in top/right of the document are completely in bold. If you take a look at section in the Xlsx you’ll see that only the headers should bold.
We are using Aspose.Cells 8.2. and we got the same issue in Aspose.Cells 8.1.2.

Could you help us?

Regards,
Dennis

Hi Dennis,

Thank you for contacting Aspose support.

We have evaluated your presented scenario by converting the shared spreadsheet with Aspose.Cells for .NET 8.2.0 & MS Excel 2010. Unfortunately, we are unable to see any difference between the two rendered PDF files. Please review the attached snapshots & resultant PDF files for your reference. In case you find a problem with Aspose.Cells generated PDF file, please provide us the snapshots highlighting the problem.

Hi Babar,

Thanks for your quick response.
I’ve attached two PDF-files, ‘1405-00103+v0.2±+Test.pdf’ expected, ‘6546-0.pdf’ don’t expected. Also attached the compare of both with mine comments in it.

I hope this make sense?

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Dennis

Hi,

Thanks for the screen shot and template files.

After an initial test, I observed the issue as you mentioned. After converting your template Xlsx to Pdf, the section in the top/right of the document is completely in bold or thicker as per your screen shot where as only headers should be in bold. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-42928” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please try our latest version: Aspose.Cells for .NET v8.2.0:
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/entry566569.aspx

I have tested it with your file and using v8.2.0, it works fine.

I have also attached my output PDF file for your reference which is fine tuned. I just opened your template Excel file and save it to PDF via Aspose.Cells APIs.

Thank you.

Hi Amjad,

We did try the latest version of Aspose.Cells as you can see in my first post.
Did you made any changes in Aspose.Cells 8.2.0 since my first post?

Thanks,

Dennis

Hi,

We did not do any changes in v8.2.0, actually I did not use the latest version and when I used it, it works fine, check my attached file which is fine.

Please make sure that you are using latest version v8.2.0, also make sure that you have installed Arial and Arial (bold) fonts which are used in the template file for rendering to PDF.

Thank you.