Xlsx to pdf conversion hangs

I use aspose.cells for .NET 7.3.5 and when converting the xlsx file that you can find attached to the post, the machine on which it is executed hangs and takes a lot of CPU (process hangs). THis problem is reproducable.

Could you please verify what could be the problem?

Hi,

Thanks for the sample file.

I have managed to reproduce the issue on our end while converting your template file to PDF. It looks like it does take very long time to convert to PDF file.

We need to investigate your issue a bit. I have logged a ticket with an id "CELLSNET-41526" for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hello,

Do you have an idea when we can get an update on this issue?

Regards,

Walter

Hi,

I am afraid, there is no update on your issue at the moment. However, we have logged your comment in our database. I have asked the concerned developer to update on it or share an eta for it. Once we have some update on it, we will share it with you here.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused!

Hi there,

Any news on this topic?

Walter

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We are afraid, there is no update for you at this moment. However, we have logged your comments in our database. Please spare us some time. Once we will have some update for you, we will let you know asap.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41526) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.