Using Aspose.Cells for Java 21.7 to convert an XLSX file (including a diagram) to pdf I noticed that the resulting pdf is missing a word of the diagram title. This problem did not occour in version 21.6.
Attached is a zip with sample input and output files: xlsx.zip (66.9 KB)
Please have a look at this problem.
Please notice, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by converting your template file to PDF. I found title of the chart is not shown fully in the output PDF. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSJAVA-43556” for your issue. We will look into it soon.
Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.
This is to inform you that your issue has been resolved. We will provide you the fixed version within the next few days after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.
Please try our latest version aspose-cells-21.7.5-java.zip (7.4 MB)
Yes, the result looks better now.
You are welcome.
The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-43556) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi