Xlsx to pdf not correct size

Hi

I have a xlsx file that I convert to pdf (with writeable fields) but the the pdf-file will not be the same as the xlsx-file.

I wonder why not? Does it depend on the fontsize or is it something else or does it depend on that I am using a evalution version?

I have included the xlsx-file and the generated pdf-file.

/Frans

Hi Frans,

Thanks for your inquiry. We will appreciate it if you please exactly point the issue you are facing. As your scenario involves two APIs, so we need to know exact issue to address it in respective API.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

It is when aspose.cells creates the pdf.
/Frans

Hi Frans,

Thanks for sharing the details.

As per my understanding, the issue is related to XLSX to PDF conversion using Aspose.Cells API, so I am moving this thread to Aspose.Cells product support forum and my fellow workers from respective team will further look into this matter and will reply accordingly.

Hi Frans,

Thank you for using Aspose APIs.

Please provide the spreadsheet and PDF generated with the following piece of code while using the latest version of Aspose.Cells for .NET 8.4.2.2. We need the PDF generated on your machine to identify the problems related to the fonts. Moreover, it would be appropriate if you can also share the screenshots highlighting the problematic areas.

C#

var book = new Workbook(input);
book.Save(output, SaveFormat.Pdf);

Hi

I am now using the version 8.4.2.2 of Asposer.Cells.

My code is:

Dim workbook As Workbook = New Workbook(pathToExcel)

workbook.Save(pathToTemp, Aspose.Cells.SaveFormat.Pdf)

But still different in layout! Se the includede files.

/Frans

Hi Frans,

Thanks for your excel file, pdf and using Aspose.Cells.

We were able to observe this issue after converting your excel file into pdf using the following code with the latest version: Aspose.Cells
for .NET v8.4.2.2
. The output pdf does not have correct number of pages and it is not per Excel Print Preview which shows 2 pages but Aspose.Cells pdf shows 4 pages.

We have logged this issue in our database for investigation. We will look into it and fix this issue. Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as

• CELLSNET-43676 - Output PDF does not have correct number of Pages as per Excel Print Preview

I have also attached the output pdf for a reference.

C#

string filePath = @“D:\Downloads\TraktdirTest.xlsx”;

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(filePath);

workbook.Save(“output.pdf”, SaveFormat.Pdf);

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and try the latest fix: Aspose.Cells
for .NET v8.4.2.7
and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-43676) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.