Xml or html content to ppt

Hi Aspose,

I have a xml content(word xml) or html content. Then I need to insert the xml or html to ppt slide, keeping formats(size, font, style, …).

Can Aspose slides do that?

Thanks for nay help!

Hi Vuong,

Thanks for considering Aspose.Slides.

I regret to share that Aspose.Slides does not have the feature for importing XML or HTML files contents and adding them in slide contents by retaining all the font related properties. One need to devise his own parsing routine to fill this need. Actually, the font related properties in XML or HTML are set in the form of tags. However, in Aspose.Slides they are set in the form of properties associated to objects.

Thanks and Regards,

Hi Mudassir,

I want to mean that word xml is the one read from word document, like this:
<?xml version="1.0" standalone="yes"?>
<?mso-application progid="Word.Document"?>
<pkg:package xmlns:pkg="http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2006/xmlPackage"><pkg:part pkg:name="/_rels/.rels" pkg:contentType=“application/vnd.openxmlformats-package.relationships+xml” pkg:padding=“512”><pkg:xmlData></pkg:xmlData></pkg:part><pkg:part pkg:name="/word/_rels/document.xml.rels" pkg:contentType=“application/vnd.openxmlformats-package.relationships+xml” pkg:padding=“256”><pkg:xmlData>

<w:abstractNumId w:val=“3”/></w:num><w:num w:numId=“4”><w:abstractNumId w:val=“2”/></w:num></w:numbering></pkg:xmlData></pkg:part></pkg:package>

Aspose.Slides really can’t insert this kind of xml to slide?

Thanks and regards,

Hi Vuong,

I regret to share that the support for inserting xml to slide is unavailable. An issue with ID 31107 has been created as a new feature request to further investigate the possibility of implementing the said feature. We will share the further information with you when the feature will be available.

Thanks and Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-31107) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(3)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-31107) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(2)