We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

XML propertie

Is there a way to have those properties/attributes to be set in XML. for now the only way I found is to set them in the code behind (I would like to have all the design to be done in the XML). I always get unknow attributes errors. A XML sample would be much appreciated..

pdf1.Sections[0].PageInfo.Margin.Left = 0;

pdf1.Sections[0].PageInfo.Margin.Right = 0;

pdf1.Sections[0].PageInfo.Margin.Top = 0;

pdf1.Sections[0].PageInfo.Margin.Bottom = 0;

and

(pdf1.Sections[2].GetObjectByID("fbTitle2") as FloatingBox).VerticalTextRotationAngle = VerticalTextRotationType.AntiClockWise;

thanks

Hello Daniel,

Thanks for your interest in our products.

Do you need to set the page Margin information using XML file ? if so is the case, please visit Set Page Size and Margins

In case I have not properly understood your requirements, please elaborate your requirement. We apologize for your inconvenience.

The provide url show how to achieve it by using code behind (what I already know)

The sample show how do set pagewidth and pageheight in xml, but what about margins?

I have tried many things but I always get "Unknown attribute in Section element"

<Section ID="Front" PageWidth="8.5inch" PageHeight="11inch" Left="1inch" >

<Section ID="Front" PageWidth="8.5inch" PageHeight="11inch" MarginLeft="1inch" >

<Section ID="Front" PageWidth="8.5inch" PageHeight="11inch" Margin_Left="1inch" >

<Section ID="Front" PageWidth="8.5inch" PageHeight="11inch" Margin.Left="1inch" >

I also need to do the same thing for a floatingbox vertical text rotation

<FloatingBox Left="0.9722inch" Top="1.8472inch" Zindex="-197" width="7.15inch"

VerticalTextRotationAngle="AntiClockWise"

>

thanks

</FloatingBox>

Hello Daniel,

Please take a look over following code line that you can use to specify the Page margin information.

<Section ID="FrontPage" PageWidth="8.5inch" PageHeight="11inch" PageMarginLeft="20" PageMarginRight="200" PageMarginTop="50" PageMarginBottom="50">

However regarding the specification of VerticalTextRotationAngle information for FloatingBox, we are working over this this matter and will get back to you shortly. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Any new development on VerticalTextRotationAngles properties?.

the work around we use for now (setting the propertie in code) doesn't allow use to scale up our application.

Hello Daniel,

Thanks for your patience.

Our development team is working over this requirement and I hope to get it fixed shortly. Meanwhile I have also requested the development team to share the ETA regarding its resolution. Please be patient and spare us little time. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Still waiting for ETA.

Thanks

Hello Daniel,

Thanks for your patience.

I am afraid the issue is still not resolved but I have sent an intimation to the development to look over this matter on urgent basis. Please be little more patient and we expect to get this issue resolved, shortly. Your patience and comprehension is greatly appreciated in this regard. We are really sorry for the delay and inconvenience.