XML Saving

Hi All,

I am having 10 sheets in Excel file i need to save only 2 excel sheet in single XML File from aspose gridweb.If is there any issue so can you please guide us how can I use through aspose workbook.

Kindly guide me on this regard

Thanks,
Gawaskar.

Hi,

You may choose any option if you need to use Aspose.Cells.GridWeb control for your requirements:

1) You may set the visibility of a sheet using WebWorksheet.Visible to set it to false, but it will still document the invisible sheets in in the output SpreadsheetML file.

2) You may remove the sheets using WebWorksheets.RemoveAt() method method and then export to SpreadsheetML file. You may also try WebWorksheets.Remove() method instead. There would be no details of the removed sheets in the output SpreadsheetML file.

Thank you.

Thanks…!

In our Excel file 10 Sheets with business formula are referenced to each sheet we cant remove the sheet as per your last post and also if i make it visible false all the sheets are getting hidden. I cant able to save particular 2 sheets into XML file.

Kindly provide your suggestion at the earliest.

Regards,
Gawaskar
Hi,

gawaskar_n:
Thanks...!

also if i make it visible false all the sheets are getting hidden. I cant able to save particular 2 sheets into XML file.

Kindly provide your suggestion at the earliest.

Kindly separate the issue and create a sample project to show the issue regarding set WebWorksheet.Visible --> false, attach it here to reproduce the issue on our end. We will check it soon.

Thank you.