We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Xmlto pdf convetion

Hi,
iam new aspose , i try to crate simple convetion using xml to pdf convetion but it shows error
below iam send the code, pls guide me iam using .net framework 3.5

Imports Aspose.Pdf

Public Class Form1
Dim license As License = New License

Dim pdf1 As Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Pdf = New Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Pdf()

Private Sub Form1_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
’ license.SetLicense(“Aspose.Pdf.lic”)
pdf1.BindXML(“D:\test.xml”, Nothing)
End Sub
End Class

below the error comes

nexpected end of file has occurred. The following elements are not closed: Pdf. Line 15, position 8.

Hi Kannan,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for considering Aspose.Pdf for .NET.

Please share the template XML file with us to reproduce the issue. We will check it and get back to you soon.

Thank You & Best Regards,

?xml version=“1.0” encoding=“utf-8” ?>

Hello World

</Pdf

Hi Kannan,

Thanks for using our products.

You may check the following documentation links for details and code snippets as per your requirement.

Create a Hello World PDF document through XML and XSLT

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi Kannan,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

The process of XML2PDF works fine. I think you are missing the starting and ending tags in your xml file. I used the xml shared by you and added the missing tags and it works fine. Please download the attached xml file which has the starting and ending file tags and use that. I also shared the resultant PDF document for your reference.

If you still face any issue, please do let us know.

Thank You & Best Regards,