We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

XPS display problems

Hi,

I'm converting PDF's to XPS with your Aspose.PDF component (6.8.0.0). See attached a file with some display problems, as you can see the XPS is not displaying text and images properly. The original PDF looks very different.

Is this something you can fix?

Kind regards,

Martin de Ruiter

P.S. The same problem exists when using Aspose.Words to convert DOCX to XPS, less problems but still some issues with images, perhaps worth to take a look at as well, I attached the Word document as well.

Hi Martin,

Thanks for using our products and sharing the template documents with us.

I tested the scenario and able to notice the same problem. For rectification, I logged this problem with ID: PDFNEWNET-33565 in our Issue Tracking System. We will further look into the details of this issue and will keep you updated via this forum thread on the status of correction.

P.S. As your request DOCX to XPS is related to Aspose.Words forum. I am moving your thread in Aspose.Total package. My colleagues from Aspose.Words component team will answer you shortly.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thanks & Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-33565) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.4.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.