XPS loading error: The matrix contains incorrect symbols

I just encountered a problem while loading a .xps document (see attachment), where the following code:

var options = new Aspose.Pdf.XpsLoadOptions();
var document = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(“testfile.xps”, options);

throws an exception:

"The matrix contains incorrect symbols: 6.12303176911189E-17,1,-1,6.12303176911189E-17,263.81,59.72"

which refers to the RenderTransform of a Canvas element (as stored in one of the xml files inside the .xps document):

It looks like the .xps parsing code trips up over the “x.xE-x” format, even though this is a valid format for numbers.

Hi Pieter,

Thanks for using our products and sharing the sample source code and template document with us. I tested the scenario and able to notice the same problem. For rectification, I logged this problem with ID: PDFNEWNET-33658 in our Issue Tracking System. We will further look into the details of this issue and will keep you updated via this forum thread on the status of correction.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thanks & Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-33658) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.4.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.