Free Support Forum - aspose.com

XPS to PDF character conversion issue

Please find below the code i am using.

Aspose.Pdf.LoadOptions options = new Aspose.Pdf.XpsLoadOptions();

Aspose.Pdf.Document pdfDoc = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(@"R:\HF\xpstest.xps", options);

pdfDoc.Save(@"R:\HF\xpstest.pdf");

Also please find attached the xps and pdf files. If you look at the following words(french) in the converted pdf file, a ? character appears above the character "f". The original xps file looks good. I am using Aspose.pdf 7.6.0 version. Can you please suggest a solution?

V érifié

confidentielle

Hi Srikanth,

Thanks for using our products.

I have tested the scenario and I am able to
notice the same problem. For the sake of correction, I have logged this issue
as
PDFNEWNET-34830 in our issue tracking system. We will
further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the
status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry
for this inconvenience.

Can you please escalate this issue since it is a production issue or can you suggest a workaround

Hi Srikanth,

I have intimated the development team that the problem is occurring in production environment and they will update/re-prioritize the issue, accordingly. Please be patient and spare us little time.

Hi,

Please note that besides normal/free support model, we do offer Enterprise and Priority support and the issues reported under Enterprise / Priority support have high precedence in terms of resolution as compare to the issue logged under normal support model. Please note that development team first investigates and tries to fix the issues with ES or PS support.

Furthermore, I have discussed with development team and as per their comments, if the reported issue requires shorter time to investigate and resolve it, they will fix it shortly. Else it will be fixed/resolved as per schedule. In case you need to expedite the process of investigation and resolution, you may consider opting for the ES or PS support. Please note that subscription to these support models does not guarantee and speedy resolution of issues (because it depends upon complexity and dependency of issue on other features) but its priority in terms of investigation is increased. Please visit the following link for further information on Support Options.