We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

XPS to PDF conversion issue

Hello,

I'm currently trying a trial version of your software to see if it will meet our needs. I have a requirement to convert the contents of a third party grid to PDF.

Currently, I can export it to XPS with no problems. However, when I then try to use your software to convert the XPS document to PDF, I get an error message... "Parameter is not valid." on the new document constructor with an XpsLoadOption. If I set it to SvgLoadOptions, I do not get an error and a PDF is generated, but it's empty.

Here are the lines of code to convert the XPS file.

LoadOptions options = new XpsLoadOptions();  
 var document = new Document(xpsTempFile, options);
 document.Save(filename);

Attached is the XPS file in question that I'm trying to convert.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

Hi Scott,

Thanks for your interest in our products and sharing the sample source and template document with us.

I tested the scenario and able to notice the same problem. For rectification, I logged this problem with ID: PDFNEWNET-33884 in our Issue Tracking System. We will further look into the details of this issue and will keep you updated via this forum thread on the status of correction.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thanks & Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-33884) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.4.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.