XPS to PDF conversion will result in timeout

Converting large documents from XPS to PDF is not possible.
It takes too much time and sometimes the document is only partly converted.
The PDF will be blown up to extreme large file sizes.
XPS conversion is important because it is currently the only output format supported by (Microsoft) Universal Print API.
You can simply test the sample document on the Aspose conversion site as well. Aspose.Page Applications

[Sample file](https://wetransfer.com/downloads/e4c63a8f3900b8d12a77cc061344f9ed20220121110212/97745226aa76aad20c36900fa5b0f50820220121110302/400f4f )

@wsan

We have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as PAGENET-323. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thanks for your reply, I see that there are similar tickets raised before but not solved yet.
eg; Convert XPS to PDF using Aspose.PDF for .NET - Large output PDF file size

I hope this can be given some priority, as mentioned this feature has become very important with the release of Microsoft Universal Print.
Thanks!

@wsan

We try our best to deal with every customer request in a timely fashion, we unfortunately cannot guarantee a delivery date to every customer issue. We work on issues on a first come, first served basis. We feel this is the fairest and most appropriate way to satisfy the needs of the majority of our customers.

We will be sure to inform you via this forum thread once there is an update available on it.

Thanks for your answer.
I understand your reasoning, but if basic features (in this case XPS to PDF conversion) don’t work, I think that’s a major bug that should normally be given a higher priority.

@wsan

We understand your concerns. Currently, your issue is pending for analysis and is in the queue. Once we complete the analysis of your issue, we will then be able to provide you an estimate.