XPS to PDF takes to much time to convert

Hi Aspose Team,
Recently we started to use XPS to PDF conversion functionality from Aspose.PDF.dll library and noticed that on documents with >=80 pages conversion time takes 2 and more minutes. Document’s content is simple text.
As supposition it can be by design behavior of Aspose functionality, based on specific things of XPS/PDF format, and it is physically required to process document’s content during this time.
Maybe I have missed explanation/description for this case somewhere in documentation, but I would like to double check that this is not a bug.

Code example:

private static void ConvertXPSToPDF(string inputFile, string outputFile)
{
Aspose.Pdf.LoadOptions options = new Aspose.Pdf.XpsLoadOptions();
Aspose.Pdf.Document document = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(inputFile, options);
document.Save(outputFile);
}

Document example:
For instance, this particular document converts (loads new Aspose.Pdf.Document(inputFile, options)) almost 10 minutes:TestDoc.zip (1.2 MB)

BTW, as alternative I have tried to use Aspose.XPS.dll with functionality to convert to PDF. It work faster approximately in 2 times, but unfortunately it does not work for me as resulted PDF, even with flat compression, has very big size (useless for our functionality).

Code example with XPS lib:

private static void ConvertXPSToPDFExt(string inputFile, string outputFile)
{
XpsDocument doc = new XpsDocument(inputFile);
// Initialize PdfSaveOptions
Aspose.Xps.PdfSaveOptions pdfSaveOptions = new Aspose.Xps.PdfSaveOptions
{
// Specify TextCompression Style
TextCompression = PdfTextCompression.Flate,
ImageCompression = PdfImageCompression.Flate
};
// Save as PDF Document
doc.Save(outputFile, pdfSaveOptions);
}

Is there anything I have missed or anything I can specify to improve processing time?
If that is by design behavior, could you be more specific and explain why does it take so much time?
Thanks in advance.

@licenses

Thank you for contacting support.

We have been able to notice slow performance of the API for the conversion. A ticket with ID PDFNET-46402 has been logged in our issue management system for further investigation and resolution. The ticket ID has been linked with this thread so that you will receive notification as soon as the ticket is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi,
Any updates on document research?

@licenses

Thank you for getting back to us.

Please note that the issue has been logged under free support model and will be investigated on first come first serve basis. Therefore, it may take some months to resolve. As soon as we have some definite updates or ETA regarding ticket resolution, we will let you know.

However, we also offer Paid Support, where issues are used to be investigated with higher priority. In case your reported issue is a blocker, you may please consider subscribing for Paid Support. For further information, please visit Paid Support FAQs.