XSL-FO errors

Hi,

I need to find out what XSL-FO elements are not understood by Aspose.PDF so I might change our XSLT files to be compatible. Is there a way to get detailed feedback when transforming an XSL-FO file to PDF with Aspose.PDF? I am already using a log file using the AddLogListeners and had only one warning in it regarding an unsupported attribute field.

Best regards

Hello Netsu,

Thanks for using our products. I think you may try visiting the following links for information on supported XSL-FO tags supported by Aspose.Pdf for .NET. In case you encounter any issue with any specific tag, please share the resource files so that we can test the scenario at our end. We apologize for your inconvenience.

I am trying to use BindFO to render FO which I have had no trouble rendering with another product. BindFO, however, throws many FormatException errors while processing. My log file, however, is always empty. I therefore have no easy way to troubleshoot which of my FO elements is being rejected. My first question is why does the below not work for logging? Without trace info, I will not be able to use this utility.

Stream lStream = new FileStream(lLogFile, FileMode.Create, FileAccess.Write);}var lApp = new Pdf();
lApp.AddLogListeners(lStream);
lApp.BindFO(pFoFile);
lApp.Save(pPdfFile);

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your inquiry. We will appreciate it if you please share your sample source file here, so we will test the scenario at our end and will provide you more information accordingly.

Best Regards,