Xslfo and transform it to pdf - Mono.Droid and Mono.iOS support available?

Hi,

My company is looking for a replacement for SyncFusion to work with our mobile products that run on Mono/Xamarin on iOS devices and Android devices.

Xamarin is a multi-platform development tool where developers write in C# under a a mono runtime with bindings to the specific mobile OSes (iOS, Android).

What we need to do is take an xslfo and transform it to pdf

I downloaded Aspose.PDF for .NET and am trying to run a sample in Xamarin.Droid and am hitting an issue with System.Drawing not being available. I know it is not available in Droid. That said, does your company offer xslfo to pdf functionality that can be run in both iOS and Android?

Thanks,

Tom

@tminor

Thanks for contacting support.

I regret to share that Mono and Xamarin support is not available in Aspose.PDF at the moment. However, a feature request as PDFNET-45601 has already been logged in our issue tracking system for the implementation of this feature. We have recently introduced Core Framework support in the API and will be working over implementing Mono and Xamarin features. As soon as we have some definite updates regarding availability of the feature, we will inform you. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.