XY chart scale incorrect in exported image

Hi,
I am using aspose.cells to export an chart as image in EMF format. But the scale is not correct in some scenarios. I have attached the sample input and output image. It looks like the scale is not calculated based on the minimum value set in graph (if I am right, the scale is calculated based on the minimum and maximum chart point. Please fix this issue.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards
Purushoth

Hi Purushoth,

Thank you for reporting this.
We are able to re-produce the issue said by you using latest fix version of Aspose.Cells JAVA v2.5.3.4. So we have logged it in our Bug Tracking System under ID CELLSJAVA-27445.
We will get back to you on this very soon.

Hi,

We have fixed this issue. Please download Aspose.Cells for Java v2.5.3.8.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 27445;27445) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

I have the same problem in .NET

is there any fix for that?

Hi,

Please download and try the latest fix/version: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.5.0.4 and see if it works fine.

If your problem still occurs, then please provide us a template Excel file, exported image and paste the sample code here with v7.5.0.4, we will check your issue soon.

Thank you.

it didn't helped.

this is my code:

_book.Worksheets[

"Graph"].Charts[1].ToImage(@"c:\temp\chart.Bmp");

I've attached the image that created and also the original chart.

please see the difference.

Thanks!!

I converted it to .jpg manually in order to upload it but originally it created as .BMP.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We have tested your file. Your xls file is corrupt. MS-Excel shows warning when we try to open it in MS-Excel 2010. Please see the screenshot of the warning displayed on opening your file.

Please provide us the uncorrupted xls file to test this issue.

Screenshot:

Strange...

I tried again. also uploaded a snap image from the excel.

Thanks!

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We were able to observe this issue using your sample file and source code. But your file still shows warning on opening. We have logged this issue in our database. We will look into it and fix this issue. Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-41814.

Below is the output image for your reference.

Thanks a lot!

I really need this fix... :)

don't know if it's relevant but I have license for Aspose Cells.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

Please spare us some time. Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We have fixed x scale issue for scatter chart.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.5.1.2 and let us know your feedback.

Works great!

thanks a lot :)

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

Good to know that your issue is resolved by the new fix/version. We have closed your issue.

Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help or have some other issue, we will be happy to assist you soon.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41814) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.