Yellow background gets automatically added in PDF for some links (CTS-4362)

Hi,

While converting attach word document to PDF, yellow background gets automatically added for some hyperlink texts (looks like all ‘references’) even though there is no background in the input document. Please check.

And please move this thread to my Enterprise Support forum if possible. I am unable to post a new thread there. Somehow ‘New Post’ button has disappeared there.

Thanks,
Rajiv

Hi Rajiv,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 16.2.0, we managed to reproduce this issue on our end. We have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-13345. Your thread has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Secondly, you have already consumed your “Enterprise Support” quota, and because of this we will treat WORDSNET-13345 as a normal issue. However, if you want to increase your issue quota and need to post in “Enterprise Support Forum”, please talk to our sales team via Aspose.Purchase forum. You’ll be guided appropriately.

Best regards,

Ok then please move it under ‘transform1’ user’s ES quota.

Thanks,
Rajiv

Please take this bug under ES support quota of ‘transform1’.

Thanks,
Rajiv

Hi Rajiv,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid, the ES support account of the user “transform1” has also been expired (Subscription Expiry 7/25/2015). Please talk to our sales team via Aspose.Purchase forum. You’ll be guided appropriately.

Best regards,

I see the status of this bug to be ‘Resolved’. Can you confirm that it has been fixed, and let me know which release it will be a part of.

Would it be possible for you to share the fixed output with me ?

Thanks,
Rajiv

Hi Rajiv,

Thanks for your inquiry. Yes. The fix of this issue will be included in next “16.4.0 - Apr 2016” release of Aspose.Words. If everything goes by plan, we are very hopeful to release 16.4.0 during the first week of May 2016.

Best regards,

Hi Awais,

While we wait for official 16.4 release to come out, would it be possible for you to share the fixed output with me generated using a beta build ?

Thanks,
Rajiv

Hi Rajiv,

Thanks for your inquiry. We are working over your query and will get back to you soon.

Best regards,

Hi Rajiv,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please find attached the requested PDF document.

Best regards,

Thanks Awais

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-13345) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.