Yellow mark after word to html

Hello, i converts word to html and after converting i have yellow mark in code field and symbols “B” instead of space. How can i avoide this? Please help.

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input Word document and the HTML file showing the undesired behaviour here for testing? I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

Best regards,

I hope this helps.

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Perhaps you’re using an older version of Aspose.Words; as with Aspose.Words for .NET 13.1.0, I was unable to reproduce this issue on my side. I would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words 13.1.0. You can download it from here:
https://releases.aspose.com/words/net

Secondly, the yellow highlight color appears in HTML because of an incorrect font formatting of the paragraph break character. To work around this problem, please use the following code snippet:

Document doc = new Document(@"C:\Temp\asdsada.docx");
foreach(Paragraph para in doc.GetChildNodes(NodeType.Paragraph, true))
para.ParagraphBreakFont.HighlightColor = Color.Empty;
doc.Save(@"C:\Temp\out.html");

I hope, this helps.

Best regards,

Thank you, it’s helpful.
Can i fix it in a word document if it possible?

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. Sure, you can achieve the same using Microsoft Word by doing the following steps:

1. Open asdsada.docx with Microsoft Word.
  2. Click ‘Show Paragraph marks and other hidden formatting symbols’ command button in ‘Paragraph’ group under ‘Home’ ribbon.
  3. Select the first ‘Paragraph Mark’ character in Table 1. Choose ‘No Color’ as ‘Text Highlight Color’.
  4. Save it.

I hope, this helps.

Best regards,