Yet another Visio to PDF issue

I'm attaching a Visio document with its corresponding PDF document converted by using Aspose.Diagram. There are several issues:

- An image disappears (top left corner).
- Another image is distorted (top right).
- Text inside several shapes moves, changes size.
- Dotted and dashed lines are replaced by solid lines.

I've also noticed in other documents (not the ones attached) that very often arrows/lines move a bit, pointing to an incorrect place.

I'm using Aspose.Diagram version 1.8, I already purchased a licence and I'm in the middle of a document management app implementation... luckily out customer is very understanding, but they'll eventually demand every problem solved :).

I know you're currently working on improving Visio to PDF conversion... when are you planning to solve these several issues? Is it going to take a few weeks, or a few months?

Thanks for your time!

Hi Javier,

Mentioned issues have been logged into our issue tracking system as DIAGRAM-33128, DIAGRAM-33129, DIAGRAM-33130 and DIAGRAM-33131 respectively. We will update you with the ETA once our developers analyze these issues. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hi Javier,

First three issues have been planned for the next monthly release (1.9.0) and expected to be fixed soon. Dotted lines issue can take some time and it has been planned for 2.1.0 release.

Please feel free to contact us in case you have further comments or questions.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAM-33129;DIAGRAM-33130) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Wow that was fast, thank you very much… regarding the dotted/dashed lines issue, when is version 2.1.0 scheduled to be released?

Hi Javier,

2.1.0 version is expected to be released at the end of next month.

Best Regards,

Hi Muhammad,

It’s almost been to months, you said version 2.1 was expected to be released by the end of march… any news about that?

Thanks for your time!

Hi Javier,

Aspose.Diagram for .NET 2.1.0 has been released. Dotted lines issue has a high priority and our developers have made some progress on it but unfortunately it is not resolved yet. Hopefully it will be included in the next monthly release due at the end of this month. We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAM-33131) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.