You have attempted to use a rendering extension that is either not registered for this report server or it is not supported in this edition of Reporting Services

I installed ASPOSE.words in our sharepoint server with SSRS report service. when i executed the following codes, it always shows “You have attempted to use a rendering extension that is either not registered for this report server or it is not supported in this edition of Reporting Services”, can anyone help me on that? thanks

ReportExecution2005.ReportExecutionServiceSoapClient rs = new ReportExecution2005.ReportExecutionServiceSoapClient(); 
 format = "AWDOCX"; 
rs.Render(execHeader, format, devInfo, out result, out extension, out mimeType, out encoding, out warnings, out streamIDs);

@benxie

Thanks for your inquriy. It seems Aspose.Words for Reporting Services is not installed properly. Please uninstall the Aspose.Words for Reporting Services and re-install the latest version of Aspose.Words for Reporting Services. If you still face problem, please install Aspose.Words for Reporting Services manually by following steps as described in the documentation link. Please restart the SQL Server Reporting Services after installation. Hopefully it will resolve the issue.