Your request for a temporary license has not been submitted because we don't care

"Your request for a temporary license has not been submitted because you do not have a valid business/company email address."

So as a company I can't use yahoo for my email? One would think you would want people to try your products. Looks like ceTe just became the component vendor of choice for my current project.

<!–[if gte mso 10]> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}

<![endif]–>Hi Jason,

Many thanks for your enquiry.

This measure is in place to protect us from abuse of our temporary licence system. If you would like to update your user details with verifiable company information, we will be happy to reconsider your request.

Kind regards,

George.

but how to do it? My company wants to try the products before we buy it.

Hi Keith,

Thanks for your interest in our products.

Please visit the following link to visit to Get a temporary license. The Trial license is valid for 30 days.

Furthermore, please note that trial version of our products offer the same set of features as provided in licensed mode, except for the fact that the output files generated with trial versions contain an evaluation watermark.

Hi,

Many thanks for the updated information.

Please make the request at Step 4 of Get pricing information on our Purchase page.

Kind regards,

George.