Your request for a temporary license has not been successful because you don't have a valid business / company email address. We require a valid business / company email address in order to issue a temporary license

Hello,

We have some pcl jobs (which we can’t share) that we would like to convert to emf/pdf. We want to evaluate your aspose.pdf software, but because of the limitation of only 4 text objects, we want to get a temporary license. But this doesn’t work, I’ve filled in all the fields and I always get the following error:
Your request for a temporary license has not been successful because you don’t have a valid business / company email address.

We require a valid business / company email address in order to issue a temporary license.

What do I need to do, to get a temporary license to see if our pcl jobs are supported?
PS: the online demo for conversion of PCL files also doesn’t work. If always gives an error (error when processing) when trying to convert our PCL files.

@xunius

You can not request a temporary license using public email address like @gmail.com @live.com, etc. I request you to sign up using a work or business email address and then request for a license.