Your Ticket # PDFNEWNET-38945

Hello there,

The above ticket was generated on a previous post by me under another login. This is the login of my client and as they have purchased your Aspose.pdf to support the application I developed in my own office using your trial version, it seems appropriate that your ticket be associated with this profile rather than my own. Here is the text of my original post and the attachments I provided at that time.
Thank you

I have attached a copy of the printed PDF and the file version. As you can see there are data fields in the print copy that are not formatted correctly and others that are blank.

The data is coming from an OLEDB connection to an SQL Server. I have included my code also.

The Original PDF we are filling was created using LiveCycle Designer 11.0, PDF version is 1.7, Adobe Extension Level 3 (Acrobat 9.x).

Can you shed some light on this?

Thanks

Mike

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your inquiry. I can see that the mentioned query is posted using your Aspose user id instead your customer Aspose user id. As suggest before, please ask your customer to login Aspose site and post query in Aspose.Pdf forum for the purpose. So we will link it accordingly.

Best Regards,