Zip library

I have faced with some problem connected to how pptx files are zipped.
I was just wondering if you use some 3d party library to zip files? Or do you use standard JDK classes for that?
If that would be possible ( if the code is not mashed up through out the library classes) just put here for me a small snippet from the code : how zipping is done, when file is saved as pptx.

Hi Andrey,

I have observed the requirement shared and it seems that it is some thing internal you have requested. I have created an issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-34001 as investigation so that our development team may investigate and share the information if it is allowed as per Aspose policy. I will share the further feedback with you as soon as it will be shared by our development team.

Many Thanks,

Hi Andrey,

I have received the response from our development team and regret to share that owing to Intellectual Property rights and Aspose Policy, we are unable to share the internal implementation of zipping the generated PPTX file.

We are sorry for your inconvenience.

Well could you at least share if that is hand-made library (proprietary of Aspose) or any other 3d party library?

Hi Andrey,

I have discussed the requirements with our development team and I humbly regret to inform that this piece of information is internal and unfortunately cannot be shared. If you have any inquiries related to Aspose.Slides issues, you are always welcome.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,