Zoom Out Animation Changes during Slide Transition - Aspose.Slides 19.7

Hi,
We have a 39941_Original.pptx file(attached as zip) that has zoom out animation during slide transition, from slide 1 to 2.
However when this file is used to create an Aspose.Slides presentation object and then the presentation object is saved as .pptx or .ppsx, the zoom out animation is missing during transition from slide 1 to 2. Instead the next slide(#2) just comes from the side.

We are using Aspose.Slides for .NET version 19.7. I have attached videos to show the difference

string localPath = String.Empty;
DirectoryInfo d = new DirectoryInfo(Server.MapPath("UploadFiles"));
FileInfo[] Files = d.GetFiles("*.pptx");
Presentation objpres = new Presentation();
foreach (FileInfo file in Files)
{
objpres = new Presentation(Server.MapPath(@"\UploadFiles"+file.Name));
objpres.Save(Path.Combine(Server.MapPath(@"\DownloadedFiles" + Path.GetFileNameWithoutExtension(file.Name)) + ".ppsx"), Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Ppsx);
}

Videos.zip (3.2 MB)
39941_Original.zip (2.3 MB)

Please let us know why this animation changes during slide transition.

Thanks!
Florence

@jonathan.alfisi,

I have observed the issue shared by you on loading and saving presentation and losing animation effects. Can you please first try using latest Aspose.Slides for .NET 19.9 on your end and share your feedback if the issue still persist.

As you confirmed we tried with latest Aspose.Slides for .NET 19.9 dll but no luck.
Issue still persist.

Please suggest.

@jonathan.alfisi,

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you and an issue with ID SLIDESNET-41433 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notifiied once issue will be fixed.

Any update on this?

@jonathan.alfisi,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and regret to share that at present the issue is still unresolved. We request for your patience till the time the issue gets resolved.

Hi, Is this issue resolved in current version?

@jonathan.alfisi,

I regret to share that the concerned issue is unresolved. We request for your patience and will share good news with you as soon as it will be fixed.

@jonathan.alfisi,

The tentative ETA for the support of feature availability is Aspose.Slides for .NET 20.9. We will share good news with you once the support will be available.

Hi,

I see the current available version is 20.7. Any idea by when 20.9 would become available?

@jonathan.alfisi,

It will be available by end of September 2020.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-41433) have been fixed in this update.