Zoom out issue in PDF

I’m using Aspose to determine the font size of the pdf doc but the issue is not with font size it seems to be with the zoom out of the document. Can we figure out the zoom out value using aspose?

@seemalnasir

Can you please share the source PDF file and the code with snapshots of the issue so that we may try to reproduce the same on our end.

https://we.tl/t-ssBrNKffya

@mudassir.fayyaz any update?

@seemalnasir

I request you to explain little more if you want to set zoom factor in PDF or determine magnification values. Share a snapshot of your requirements for our investigations.

We are facing small font issue in some of the pdf docs and we want to identify those docs but the issue is not with the font size, docs are zoomed out to adjust the content. Aspose identified the font size as 8.5 for the small font doc. I’ve sent you the weTransfer link which contains code snapshot and the pdf doc.

Here is the link:
https://we.tl/t-ssBrNKffya

@mudassir.fayyaz sharing the doc and snapshot directly just in case.

code_snapshot.png (95.8 KB)
Rhodia.pdf (2.5 MB)

@seemalnasir

The page size of attached PDF file is large as 200*11.69 inches so you can get page dimensions to identify such documents.

@mudassir.fayyaz page dimensions are same for the non- problematic cases as well as of problematic cases

Could you please share the code?

@seemalnasir

I request you to try following code and share your feedback.

Document document = new Document(dataDir + "Rhodia.pdf");
PdfFileInfo info = new PdfFileInfo(document);
Console.WriteLine("Width: " + info.GetPageWidth(document.Pages[1].Number));
Console.WriteLine("Height: " + info.GetPageHeight(document.Pages[1].Number));
//OR
Console.WriteLine("Height: " + info.GetPageHeight(1));

I’ve used the same method and its giving 595 as width for all the docs (problematic and non-problematic).

Attaching the files for reference, Rhodia.pdf is the problematic one and the other one is non-problematic, both have same size, 842 as height and 595 as width.

Rhodia.pdf (1.2 MB)
SkyeInternationalInc_11232005_10QSB.pdf (354.2 KB)

@seemalnasir

Both of the shared PDF files have same page size when checked with Adobe Reader 8.26*11.69 inches so the API shows same size correctly.