0/100% Line not printed for 100% Pie Charts

Dear Aspose Support Team

The attached file PrintLineFullPie.xlsx has been created with Aspose.Cells (V 20.9.7). When the file is opened in Excel, the 100% pie charts show a vertical line at the 0/100% position (see also Screenshot.PNG). However, when the file is printed directly from Aspose.Cells (e.g. to Microsoft XPS Document Writer), this vertical line is not being printed (see Print.oxps). We would expect the line to be printed as it is shown in Excel.

PrintLineFullPie.zip (207.5 KB)

@awepler,

Please notice, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by using the following sample code with your template file. I found “0/100%” line is not printed for 100% Pie charts when printed as you pointed out via the screenshot:
e.g.
Sample code:

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(filePath);
com.aspose.cells.ImageOrPrintOptions printOptions = new com.aspose.cells.ImageOrPrintOptions();
com.aspose.cells.WorkbookRender wr = new com.aspose.cells.WorkbookRender(workbook, printOptions);

wr.toPrinter("Microsoft XPS Document Writer");

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSJAVA-43314” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

Are there already any plans by when this will be fixed? Can we expect it in the next release? We have a big reporting beginning of November; it would be great if this works by then. Thank you for a short reply.

@awepler,

I am afraid, your issue is not resolved yet. We have logged your concerns and we will try to fix the issue soon. Also, we will check if we can provide you an ETA on it (if it is going to take more time).

@awepler,
This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

Thank you for the information. Do you have an estimate by when you will be able to provide the fixed version?

@awepler,

We will try to provide the fixed version in the next couple of days or so for your issue(s).

Please keep in touch.

@awepler,
Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for Java v20.10.7:
aspose-cells-20.10.7-java.zip (7.2 MB)

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.

Thank you for providing a new version. The vertical line at the 0/100% position is now being printed (OK). However, the black border/line around the pie chart is no longer being printed (not OK). This seems to happen only for the 100% pie charts, the 89%/11% pie chart looks fine.

Print2.zip (144.2 KB)

@awepler,

You are right as I tested with the latest fix. The black border/line around the 100% pie charts is no longer being printed. I have reopened the ticket again. We will look into it soon.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused!

@awepler,
Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for Java v20.10.8 (attached)
aspose-cells-20.10.8-java.zip (7.2 MB)

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.

With Aspose.Cells for Java v20.10.8, both the vertical line at the 0/100% position as well as the black border/line around the pie chart are being printed. It seems to be working fine now. Thank you for your support.

@awepler,

We are glad to hear that your issues are sorted out by the new fix. In the event of any queries or comments, feel free to write us back.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-43314) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi