Cells.ExportDataTableAsString and custom formatting

Hello,
Here is the issue I have found. Data in columns formatted with a custom format of “???” are converted to empty strings when using Cells.ExportDataTableAsString.

Regards,
Rick J.

Hi Jack,

Thanks for reporting the issue.

Have you tried it with our latest version released this week? You can download it at Aspose.Cells for .NET (Latest Version) . Please download and try it at your end and let us know your feedback.

Yes, I get the same results with the latest release.

Hi,

Thank you for your cooperation in this regard. Please share your excel file with us so that we can forward it as supporting material to our development team.

This is an example that has the “???” formatting on the QTY column. Values export as empty.

Hi,

Thank you for providing us the supporting excel file. I can notice the issue as you have mentioned using the following lines of code.

Workbook workbook = new Workbook("C://Iguana.xlsx");
Worksheet worksheet = workbook.Worksheets[0];
DataTable dt = worksheet.Cells.ExportDataTableAsString(0, 0, 38, 12, true);
workbook.Worksheets.Add("Exported Data");
workbook.Worksheets["Exported Data"].Cells.ImportDataTable(dt,false,"A1");
workbook.Worksheets["Exported Data"].AutoFitColumns();
workbook.Save("C://IguanaOutput.xlsx");

I have also attached the screenshots here for reference. I am forwarding these details to our development team to look into it and investigate it further. We will let you know once we have an update from our development team. The issue has been logged in our database as: CELLSNET-40756.

Hi,

We have fixed this issue.

Please download and try the latest version: Aspose.Cells for .NET (Latest Version)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-40756) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.