Issue with Apose Cells SSRS - XLSX Format

when I export to XLSX - Apose Cells from an existing report in SSRS , the report layout is messed up. It doesn’t take the report layout settings properly . I have set it to landscape orientation in the design. The preview of the report doesnt match with the XLSX file exported from SSRS.

Please check attached rdl file , xls - export of the report and xlsx - export of the report using Aspose.

Hi,

Thanks for providing us the sample RDL and generated Excel files.

Your issue is logged with an id: SSRS-40013. I have attached the issue’s id with the thread so, that you could be notified properly. We will figure your issue out soon.

Thank you.

I have another question : Is there a way we can mention the shrink down size of the report from report manager when we export the report to XLSX format so that all the columns fit in a single page in the excel sheet ?

Hi,

Thanks for your question and the using Aspose.Cells for ReportingServices for your needs.

We have forwarded your question to our development team and also logged it in our database.

We will answer you asap.

Hi,

We have found the issue and fixed it.

Please download and try the latest version:
Aspose.Cells
for Reporting Services v1.8.0.3 (SSRS 2008 R2)

Copy Aspose.Cells.ReportingServices.dll into follow folder:

${SQL SERVER 2008 R2 Reporting Services}\Reporting Services\ReportServer\bin\ .

If you still face the issue, please let us know any time.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SSRS-40013) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.