PowerPivot for Excel 2010

Hi,

Does Aspose.Cells for .net support PowerPivot for Excel 2010?

Thanks

Hi,

Do you mean Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts? If yes, then these are supported by Aspose.Cells for .NET.

No exactly. they are the native features of Excel. PowerPivot for Excel 2010 is a add-in component to Excel 2010, that can process millions of rows, can allow users to imports data from amny different data source range from SQL server, excel worksheet, reports and atom data feed.

thanks

Hi,

Un-fortunately, we do not support this functionality [Power Pivot] at the moment. But, if you tell us what platform (JAVA or .Net) you are using then we will be able to log this functionality as a “Requested Feature” in our system.

we are using .net 3.5.

thanks

Hi,

Sorry, you have already mentioned in your first post that you need this requirement for .Net Platform. I over looked it.
We have logged a “New Feature” ticket with ID CELLSNET-26381. We will evaluate your requirement and soon will let you know.
Thanks

+1 on this request from me.

Cheers, Mark

Is there any update on using PowerPivot for Excel 2010?

I tried to open and save a file with PowerPivot connections. The new file opens with the attached errors.

Seems like the PowerPivot data connections get corrupted somehow. Attached is the original Excel file with PowerPivot table definition.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Jorge

garcia@istore.com:

Is there any update on using PowerPivot for Excel 2010?

I tried to open and save a file with PowerPivot connections. The new file opens with the attached errors.

Seems like the PowerPivot data connections get corrupted somehow. Attached is the original Excel file with PowerPivot table definition.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Jorge

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We were able to replicate this issue using the latest version: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.3.3.3 with the following code.

Probably, this issue occurs because of unsupported feature i.e PowerPivot.

We will look into it further and try to fix it. We have logged this issue in our database for investigation. Once, some fix is available or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-41197.

I have also attached the output xlsx file for a reference.

C#
string filePath = @"F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\Excel_PowerPivot.xlsx";

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(filePath);

workbook.Save(filePath + ".out.xlsx", SaveFormat.Xlsx);

Hi,

We have fixed this issue.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.3.4.2 and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41197) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.