New issues found on save in pdf function

Hello,

My Customer (AIRBUS) found some problems on our application during the PDF print.

Could you please have a look on it please?

In the bottom left corner, the labels are cut and the “C” of “Za/c” is sent to a lower line.

In all the labels of the axis, it seems like the C is a bit displaced to the right, like if there was a space between the letters. But in the IRD Part A this does not appear.

Some boxes are a bit moved. The red box in the image in the lower left part is a bit moved compared to the IRD Part A

Hi,

Thanks for sharing us template files and screenshot.

After an initial test, I am able to observe the three issues as you mentioned by converting your template file to PDF. See the screenshot (http://prntscr.com/f68ock) and check the Issue 1, Issue 2 and Issue 3 for your reference. I have logged tickets respectively for issues, the screenshot denotes these issues as you mentioned:

• CELLSNET-45344 - Issue 1) In all the labels of the axis, it seems like the C is a bit displaced to the right, like if there was a space between the letters. But in the IRD Part A this does not appear.
  • CELLSNET-45345 - Issue 2) In the bottom left corner, the labels are cut and the “C” of “Za/c” is sent to a lower line.
  • CELLSNET-45346 - Issue 3) Some boxes are a bit moved. The red box in the image in the lower left part is a bit moved compared to the IRD Part A.

Once we have an update on any of the above mentioned issues, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hello,

Thanks for your support and the reactivity.

We found a similar problem on another illustration, maybe it could help you to fix the problem.

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for the template file and output PDF file.

I noticed some objects’ are displaced while a few objects/shapes are unnecessarily appeared. We appreciate if you could provide a screenshot with details (as you have done previously) to highlight the issues, so nothing should be missed and we may log appropriate tickets or update existing tickets for your issues accordingly.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please find the image with highlights.

Hi,

Please find the image with highlights

Hi,

Thanks for the screenshot.

After an initial test, I am able to observe the issue as you mentioned (via your screenshot: https://forum.aspose.com/t/16830) by converting your template file to PDF. I found that some objects are moved while a few objects/shapes are unnecessarily visible in the output PDF file format.

I have logged a separate ticket with an id “CELLSNET-45349” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi,

This is to inform you that we have fixed the following two issues:
  • CELLSNET-45344
  • CELLSNET-45345

We will prepare a hotfix for you after completing QA and including other enhancements and fixes. The fix can be available in the next 3-5 days or so.

Keep in touch.

Thank you.
Hi,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v17.5.5

Both issues ("CELLSNET-45344" and "CELLSNET-45345") should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.

Thank you.

Hi,

Regarding the issues, i.e., "CELLSNET-45346"and “CELLSNET-45349”:
Well, it is difficult to solve the problem of picture in group. I am afraid, we have no good idea to deal with it for now. We think we cannot provide you hotfix for these issues in short time. The tickets are still opened, so once we have an update on it, we will share it with you here.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-45345;CELLSNET-45344) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET 17.6.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.