New issues during save of PDF

Hello,

We continue to test the save PDF function.

We have detected lot of issues. I have highlighted them in attached documents (2 excel files with 2 PNG captures of generated associated PDF)

Could you have a look on it please?

Thanks for the feedback

Hi,

Thanks for providing us template files and screenshots.

1) I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by converting your template file “ERROR-MNT20522-1.xlsm” to PDF file format. I found that some shapes are separated/distorted and dim in the rendered PDF file. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-45242” for your issue.

2) I am also able to reproduce the issue (but partially) as you mentioned by converting your template file “ERROR-MNT20522-2.xlsm” to PDF file format. I found that the top left shape lines’ color (“Picture 3”) is incorrect (red) in the output PDF file format, The other pictures and shapes are rendered fine. I am using Aspose.Cells for .NET v17.3.3 (please try it). I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-45243” for your issue.

We will look into your issues soon.

Once we have an update on any of the issues, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We found your third issue as per the attached screenshot and logged it in our database for a fix.

This issue has been logged as

• CELLSNET-45247 - Top right shape labeled “Inner Front Spar” is not correctly color filled in the output pdf

I have also attached the output pdf generated by the following code for a reference.

C#
Workbook wb = new Workbook(“ERROR-MNT20522-2.xlsm”);

PdfSaveOptions opts = new PdfSaveOptions();
opts.OnePagePerSheet = true;

wb.Save(“output.pdf”, opts);

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

For your issue logged as

• CELLSNET-45247 - Top right shape labeled “Inner Front Spar” is not correctly color filled in the output pdf

The top right shape is an embedded WMF file. While rendering it, we found, it uses complex pen/brush operation, we cannot fix it now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi,

Regarding the issue “CELLSNET-45243”:
We found the image has the “Picture Color” function, which is now unsupported, we may support it in future versions.

Thank you.
Hi,

Please try our latest fix/version: Aspose.Cells for .NET v17.3.8:

(Note: please try any of the fixes for your underlying .NET framework version).

Your issue "CELLSNET-45242" should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.

Thank you

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-45242) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET 17.4.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hello,

Do you have any update on CELLSNET-45243?

Thanks for your help?

@LaurentToulouse,

I am afraid, your issue (logged earlier as “CELLSNET-45243”) is not resolved yet. I have asked the concerned developer from product team to update on it or provide ETA (is possible).

Once we receive any new information, we will let you know here.

@LaurentToulouse,

We got an update on your issue (logged earlier as “CELLSNET-45243”) from product team. We do not have a plan to support this problem currently, it involves some complex unsupported features (e.g “Picture Color” function). It is not going to be supported in near future. When we figure it out, we will let you know here.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused!