1KB file created when converted from ppt to pdf

Conversion of ppt file to PDF failed with Aspose.slides(ver.5.6). Following is the  code snippet. Please find attached source file. Can you please provide fix asap? 
Code:
                        Aspose.Slides.License pptxLicense = new Aspose.Slides.License();
                    pptxLicense.SetLicense("Aspose.Total.lic");

Aspose.Slides.Pptx.PresentationEx presentationEx = new Aspose.Slides.Pptx.PresentationEx(sourceFile);
                    presentationEx.Save(destinationFilePath, Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Pdf);

retVal = destinationFilePath;</span></font></pre><font face="Arial, sans-serif"><span style="font-size: 17px; white-space: pre-wrap;"><br></span></font></pre>

Hi,

Thank you for using Aspose.Slides. I have observed that you are using PresentationEx class to convert PPT file and I have also noticed a problem when converting PPT file with this class. The proper procedure for transforming PPT file to PDF is to use Presentation class. But I have observed that when opening 54.6%2bW.ppt in MS PowerPoint, I cannot see even a single slide inside it. It seems to be some problem with input PPT file. Please double check at your end.

The article described over Converting to PDF File
provides details for converting PPT files into PDF file format. We are sorry for this problem.

Sorry I used following code for ppt:

Aspose.Slides.License pptLicense = new Aspose.Slides.License();
pptLicense.SetLicense(“Aspose.Total.lic”);

Aspose.Slides.Presentation presentation = new Aspose.Slides.Presentation(sourceFile);
presentation.Save(destinationFilePath,Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Pdf );

retVal = destinationFilePath;

Earlier I tested with similar file and it converted to pdf with one default slide. This is issue at aspose side because it is 96 kb file which is valid presentation file. At least it should not throw any exception for this file.

thanks,
Viral

Hi,

Thank you for using Aspose.Slides.

As I mentioned earlier that shared presentation has nothing to convert. Can you please confirm that you are able to see any slide in source ppt.

I have opened the shared ppt in MS PowerPoint 2007 and save the presentation after clicking on client area of MS PowerPoint then I have converted the ppt in pdf and do not see any problem during conversion.

Output.pdf is attached herewith.