2010-09-03: I am having problems with the Aspose web site

Just thought I'd let y'all know that lately I am having problems with the page displays on the Aspose web site. I am running IE 7.0.5730.13CO. On the forum pages (scrolling all the way to the top) the Aspose header is cropped, the Login Area is not visible in the upper-right hand, and there are errors on the page. I am attaching a screen shot for reference.

Regards,

Kyle Peters

Hi Kyle,

Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. I was able to reproduce this issue easily using Interent Explorer. I have moved your thread to the Aspose.Portal forum where it will be looked into by one of our team members shortly.

Thanks,

Hi Kyle,

This issue should be fixed now. Please try using a non cached version of the website. Please let us know if you run into any further issues.

Thanks,

It look fine in Firefox, but IE still has the problem even after deleting all themp files (temp files, cookies, history, etc.). I even tried the old trick of holding Ctrl+Shift+Reload...still there.

I am building a new PC tomorrow due to a rootkit virus that has been known to trash IE. I'll test on the fresh box and let you know what happens.

-Kyle Peters

Hi Kyle,

Sure, let us know how you go.

Thanks,

No go on IE - fresh PC, just built. Aspose was the first and only web page I have opened on this new box, and results are exactly the same.

Hi Kyle,

I tried one more time on my other computer and it seems to appear properly now. Please give it another try and tell me how you go.

Thanks,

Awesome! It works now - thanks!

-Kyle Peters

Hi Kyle,

That's great. If you find any other issues, please feel free to post them here.

Thanks,