#2085 Error on workbook save

Hello,

when I’m trying to save workbook , it gets an error:

Workbook workbook = new Workbook("kasikaritaisyouhyou.xlsx");
workbook.save("kasikaritaisyouhyou-qq.xlsx");

kasikaritaisyouhyou.zip (11.6 KB)

I’m using aspose cells for java, version 19.4.0. Can you help me with this?

Regards,
Milorad

@Milorad,

Thanks for the providing us template file and sample code.

After an initial test, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by using your sample code with template file. I found an exception "com.aspose.cells.CellsException: Invalid FontUnderlineType value " on Workook.save(). I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSJAVA-42954” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

@Milorad,
This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue (logged earlier as “CELLSJAVA-42954”) now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

@Milorad,
Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for Java v19.6.5:

Your issue should be fixed in it.
aspose-cells-19.6.5.zip (6.5 MB)

Let us know your feedback.

I tried it with this latest aspose.cells version and it works well, thank you very much!

Regards

@Milorad,

Good to know that your issue is sorted out by the new fix/version. Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help or have some other issue or queries, we will be happy to assist you soon.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-42954) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for Java 19.7. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by Amjad_Sahi