GridWeb style issues - CELLSNET-45006 - Merged cells appear to be unmerged while load existing spreadsheet to GridWeb

Hi,

Are you sure you have fixed the issue ?

It seems that I’m still able to reproduce the issue (attached screenshot)

Thanks,

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for GridWeb.

By screenshot, do you mean, GridWeb is not selecting the entire merged cell and only single cell is selected. Please share a simple web application project with your sample excel file that should use the latest version: Aspose.Cells for .NET 17.1.0 so that we could execute it and replicate the issue at our end and submit it to product team and reopen the issue. Thanks for your cooperation in this regard and have a good day.

Hi,

Please read the previous posts, it’s about the same topic. On the same workbook I have the same issue (merged cells which are displayed unmerged). I don’t think it’s necessary to send you the sample project again.

Please execute it, go to I. 100 worksheet, and stay focused on the “Actifs détaillés” cell which is a merged cells (B8 -> N8) . After scrolling down and then scrolling up a couple of time, this cell look unmerged as you can see on my previous attached screen shot.

Thanks.

Hi,

We have split your thread for easy management of your merged cell issue i.e. CELLSNET-45006. There were many issues in your original thread. You should create one thread for your each issue so that all of your issues could be dealt separately, easily and quickly. It is because your tickets are linked with your threads. So one thread preferably should be linked to one ticket only. We will look into this issue and update you asap. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation in this regard.

Hi,

For your issue

• CELLSNET-45006 - Merged cells appear to be unmerged while load existing spreadsheet to GridWeb

Please check the attached sample project that uses the latest version of GridWeb and the screenshot that shows the merged cell B8:N8 is selected as C8:N8 and the cell B8 is not selected because B8 is at the other side of the pane. So it is a limitation of GridWeb. It can only selected the merged cells that are inside the single pane.