Griddesktop : button events never happens

Hello,

On a protected sheet, sometime, button events never happens, and we canno’t resize the sheet.

Strange behaviour ?

Strange behaviour : when zoom is 100%, it works fine, events are correctly fired.

But with other values of zoom, it’s seem hazardous.

I think the buttons position are saved somewhere, but when the zoom change, the position are not updated …

Hi Richard,

Thank you for contacting Aspose support.

Please provide us an executable sample application for better understanding of your presented scenario. Before you move forward to provide us the above requested, please first give a try to the latest version of the component (packaged in Aspose.Cells for .NET 9.0.0).

I use Aspose.Cells for .NET 9.0.0

Hello,

See sample project attached.

Steps : at startup, zoom is set to 100%
1-Select range of cell
2-Press the sort button (new button appears in the sheet)
3-Click the first column button (sort is done)
4-Now change the zoom to 200%
5-Click the first column button -> Nothing happens !
6-Set zoom to 100%
7-Click the first column button -> sort is done !

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for Desktop.

I am unable to find any sort button. Please check the screenshot for description.

Are the projects shared on these posts are same or different? I think, this is a same project.

Griddesktop : button events never happens
Griddesktop : crash when inserting a row

Hello,

See an image of my toolbar.
From left to right :
1-Insert Row
2-Insert Column
3-Remove Row
4-Remove Column
5-Format
6-Sort
7-Remove Duplicate
8-Not used
9-Freeze Pane
10-Unlock Pane

Hi again,

Thank you for sharing the snapshot.

I am able to replicate the said issue on my side therefore I have raised it with the product team under the ticket CELLSNET-44783. Please spare us little time for further investigation, and to get back with updates in this regard.

Hi again,

This is to update you that we have resolved the problem logged earlier as CELLSNET-44783. We will shortly share the fix here for your testing.
Hi,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop V16.10.1.0 and let us know your feedback.

Thank you.

Hi,

I tried with the Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop V16.10.1.0 and it still doesn’t work.

Sorry, i was trying with latest version on the web site that is <h3 style=“box-sizing: border-box; font-family: “Helvetica Neue”, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.1; color: rgb(91, 91, 91); margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 10px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>Aspose.Cells for .NET 16.10.0 (DLLs only)<h3 style=“box-sizing: border-box; font-family: “Helvetica Neue”, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.1; color: rgb(91, 91, 91); margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 10px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>

With the latest fix: Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop V16.10.1.0 it works !

Hi,

Thanks again for your feedback and using Aspose.Cells.

It is good to know that you were able to sort out this issue with correct dll and your issue is resolved with the latest fix. Let us know if you encounter any other issue, we will be glad to look into it and help you further.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-44783) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.