ASPOSE.BARCODE - SSRS Configuration

All,

When I am trying to configure SSRS server with ASPOSE I am getting error message

Fail to Copy the Assembly to the SQL Reporting Service Path

I have manully verified DLL is exist.

ASPOSE - SSRS Configuration is not successfully configured.

Thanks,

Paresh

Hi Paresh,

Thank you for inquiry.

Could you please also make sure that you copied the license file in the correct folder, as mentioned at http://www.aspose.com/documentation/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.barcode-for-reporting-services/setting-up-license.html page? Please also try to restart all the related SQL Reporting services from Control Panel and check again if the Aspose label disappears.

Thanks for Reply

HEre is my Configuration file and location attached

Attched File with correct

Thanks,

Paresh

All,

Any updates on above problem... Looks like server is not recongnize the License.

Can someone help me.

Thanks,

Paresh

Hi Paresh,

Thanks for sharing the screenshots. The files seem to be at correct place.

Could you please zip and send the license file to me via email? You may email me via this thread’s “Contact” --> “send email to saqib.razzaq” button. I will check it at my end and will try to find out the problem.

Razzaq,

As per your request I have forward file to you. license file zip

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Paresh

Hi Paresh,

I have reproduced the issue with the license file with Windows 2008 R2 and SQL 2008 R2. I have reported this to the development team and also added this bug in our issue tracking system (ID: 24950). We will update you as soon as it gets fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Razzaq,

Do you have any updates from Developer.

Thanks,

Paresh

Hi Paresh,

Our developers are working at this issue and we'll provide a beta version next week.

Thanks

Does Beta version will work on server !!!!

Please let me know...

Thanks,

Paresh

Do you mean using Aspose.BarCode for SSRS on a Windows Server? If so the answer is yes

Thanks

We have already purchase License If you look above chain email. I have also provided lic file to one of your Technical support also.

Thanks,

Paresh

Hi Paresh,

Could you please try the attached dll?

Thanks

As per your request here is the DLL

Size of DLL 852K

Thanks,

Paresh

Hi,

Sorry that I didn't make it clear enough. Could you please test the beta DLL (Aspose.BarCode.ReportingServices.2.4.0.306.zip ) within my previous post?

Thanks

Yes, Please let do check...

Thanks,

Paresh

It same issue.... It is not working Attached Error message

Your DLL size was 850K.

thanks,

Paresh

1. Could you please confirm that you had overridden the "C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSRS10_50.MSSQLSERVER\Reporting Services\ReportServer\bin\Aspose.BarCode.ReportingServices.dll" with the one in my previous post? You can right click on the dll and find the version is 2.4.0.306 from the "Details" tab.

2. You may need to restart your Reporting Service.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thanks

SSRS Configuration is still fail.

Please check and let me know...

I have restart Reporting services - Location of DLL also attached with Version

Thanks,

Paresh

The both the new dll and the .lic file should be under the

\Reporting Services\ReportServer\bin\

folder rather than the \ReportManager\Bin\, please check it again.

Thanks