Html to pdf conversion is making the url lowercase

When converting a html document to pdf we have noticed that it puts the entire url in lower case. This is an issue as we have some case sensitive information on the url.

The code we use for the conversion is:

com.aspose.pdf.HtmlLoadOptions htmloptions = new com.aspose.pdf.HtmlLoadOptions();
com.aspose.pdf.Document document = new com.aspose.pdf.Document(inStream, htmloptions);

// convert
document.save(filename);

This does not happen with the aspose words library.

Hi Philip,

Thanks for contacting support.

I have tested the scenario using Aspose.Pdf for Java 10.8.0 in Eclipse Juno project with JDK 1.8, running over Windows 7 (X84) and I am unable to notice any issue. Can you please share your input HTML so that we can test the scenario in our environment. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

We are using Aspose.Pdf for Java 10.8.0, Eclipse Luna with JDK 1.7, running on Windows 7 (X86)

This is an example of the html that we are using:

Hi Philip,

Thanks for sharing the resource file.

I have tested the scenario using Aspose.Pdf for Java 10.8.0 and I am unable to notice any issue. For your reference, I have also attached the PDF file generated over my end. Can you please try using latest release and share your findings.

I've checked your pdf that you have attached. Please note the the words ASPOSE and MAKING are in capital case in the original html url while in the pdf you have attached they are in lower case.

This is the issue.

Thanks Phil

Hi Philip,

We are sorry for the confusion. I have tested your scenario with shared HTML document using Aspose.Pdf for Java 10.8.0 and managed to observe the reported URL case issue. For further investigation, I have logged an issue in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWJAVA-35300 and also linked your request to it. We will keep you updated via this thread regarding the issue status.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;line-height:115%;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif”;
mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri;color:#333333;mso-ansi-language:EN-US;
mso-fareast-language:EN-US;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA”>Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWJAVA-35300) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for Java 11.5.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.