Pdf to excel

Hi Dheeraj,

Thanks for your inquiry. It seems you are using Apache PDFBox for PDF to Excel conversion. I have tested the scenario with Aspose.Pdf for Java and unable to notice any issue. Please download and try latest version of Aspose.Pdf for Java, it will help you to accomplish the task.

Moreover, you may also request a 30 days temporary license to evaluate Aspose.Pdf for Java.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

sir plz tell me changes in code ?

Hi Dheeraj,

Aspose.Pdf for Java is different from API (PDFBox) you are using and the output shared in earlier post is generated with Aspose.Pdf for Java. We recommend you to please try using our API and should you have any further query, please feel free to contact.

sir not working.given error message com.aspose.pdf does not exist.

Hi Dheeraj,

Thanks for your feedback. Please double check whether Aspose.Pdf for Java Jar (aspose-pdf-10.6.1.jar) is added to build path of your project and then import related classes into you project e.g. com.aspose.pdf.Document etc.

The best way is to add the jar to build path of your project is as following.

1. Create a folder called lib in your project folder.
  2. Copy aspose-pdf-10.6.1.jar to this folder.
  3. Refresh your project in eclipse.
  4. Select the jar file, then right click on it and select Build Path -> Add to Build Path.

Best Regards,

Hi Dheeraj,

Thanks for your inquiry. Adding a jar in NetBeans project is almost same, please check this link for details. Please note you can not use your code using our API as your code is based on Apache PDFBox. However if you want to use Apache PDFBox then please refer the Apache support forum or google your issue. If you want to use our API then please check details and sample code form shared documentation in above post. It will help you to accomplish the task.

Best Regards,

problem only watermark print in excel . plz solve my problem

Hi Dheeraj,

Thanks for your feedback. As suggested above please make a request of 30 days temporary license and implement it before creating any object of Aspose.Pdf for Java, it will resolve the issue.

Best Regards,

sir i m doing according u…and paste code page image plz see and suggest me.

problem -apply lic file but in excel file watermark print.solve my problem

Hi Dheeraj,

Thanks for your inquiry. First of all please note you are adding license file as zip archive, you need to use xxx.lic file instead zip. Moreover, if you want to use license from your project resources then add licence at package level. Please find attached a screenshot for your reference. It will help you to resolve the issue.

Best Regards,

Hi Dheeraj,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please note to load existing PDF document Document object accepts string filename or input stream. You are passing “ccfis1.getAbsolutePath()” code as string, please use it without the quotes ccfis1.getAbsolutePath() will return absolute path of selected file as string.

com.aspose.pdf.Document pdfDocument = new com.aspose.pdf.Document(ccfis1.getAbsolutePath());

Best Regards,

DEAR SIR ,

plz see below attachment.

Hi Dheeraj,

Thanks for your feedback. Please note its not the Aspose.Pdf related issue. Please check the scope of ccfis1 object and use the value accordingly.

Best Regards,

Hi Dheeraj,

Please change your save method code as following, it will save xls document with the name of source PDF document.

pdfDocument.save(“E:/dheeraj/”+ccfis1.getName().substring(0,ccfis1.getName().lastIndexOf("."))+".xls", excelsave);

Best Regards,

Dear Sir,

With your help my project run properly in netbeans, but when i created executable jar file,and on click on jar file jar file not open.IF I made different application without your api then jar file run how to solve this problem plz help me.

Hi Dheeraj,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid your described issue is not Aspose related issue. You may please check following thread or google your issue, it will help you to accomplish the task.

making executable file from a java project using NetBeans - Stack Overflow

Best Regards,