Function Reference with column title

Hi,

i get an error message when opening the attached excel file with version 8.8.3.
The column “Result” is the sum from column “Test!” and column “NewColumn”.
It´s a nativ excel feature.
I think it is the exclamation mark in the name of colum “Test!”.

Can you help me.
Thanks.

Hi Martin,

Thank you for the sample spreadsheet.

We are able to observe the exception CellsException: error in Cell: C2-Length cannot be less than zero. Parameter name: length"Tabelle2[[#This Row],[NewColumn]]+Tabelle2[[#This Row],[Test!]]" while loading your provided spreadsheet in an intance of Workbook. In order to further investigate the matter, we have logged this incident as CELLSNET-44554 in our bug tracking system. Please spare us little time to properly analyze the scenario and get back to you with updates in this regard.
Hi,

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue "CELLSNET-44554" now. We will soon provide the fix (in 3-5 days or so) after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thank you for your Answer.
Have a nice day.

Hi,

Thanks for your using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and try the latest fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v8.8.3.2 and let us know your feedback.

Hi,

I have tested my files with the fix 8.8.3.2.

Everything is fine.
Good Job

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback and using Aspose.Cells.

It is good to know that your issue is resolved with the latest fix. Let us know if you encounter any other issue, we will be glad to look into it and help you further.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-44554) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.