2D DataMatrix Barcode can not read

Hi,

Please check the attached barcode image, it can not be read out. Could you please help to check? Thanks.

Lena

Hi Lena,

Thank you for contacting support. I’ve tested your sample barcode image against the latest build of Aspose.BarCode for .NET 6.0.0. I managed to replicate the problem of recognition failure. I have logged this problem under ticket id BARCODENET-33818 in our issue tracking system. Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is fixed. We’re sorry for your inconvenience.

Hi,

Any update for this barcode?

Thanks,
Lena

Hi,

It seems in 6.2.0, this barcode still can not be read out. Could you please help to check it?

Thanks,
Lena

Hi Lena,

Thank you for asking about the resolution. I’m afraid. It is not resolved yet. Our development team has rescheduled this issue in the next version 6.3.0. I’ve logged my comment against the ticket id BARCODENET-33818. It is going to take some time before this issue is resolved. I would like to add here that we always try to analyze and fix any issues the earliest possible. Nevertheless, sometimes there are certain unique scenarios and issues which can’t be resolved quickly.

I hope you understand and we really appreciate your cooperation.

Hi,

It seems in 6.7.0, this barcode still can not be read out. More than half a year passed, Could you please help to push it?

Thanks,
Lena

Hi Lena,

Thank you for your inquiry. As I shared earlier, it appears a complex task. It could take a little time than usual. However, I’m in communication with our development team and get back to you soon.

Hi Lena,

Thank you for being patient. We have received a response from our development team. Our development team has plans to resolve this issue ( BARCODENET-33818 ) in the first quarter of 2015. It’s all depend upon if everything goes by plans. We will let you know once the issue is resolved.

Hi,

Any updates for this barcode? Laser Data Matrix barcode is used more and more.

Thanks,
Lena

Hi Lena,

The issue has been fixed however the fix will be available in the upcoming release of Aspose.Barcode (i.e. 7.5.0). You will be notified as soon as 7.5.0 is released.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as BARCODENET-33818) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.