2d to 3d and view as AR

I am working on a website that offers customized 3d objects. I would like to offer the feature to view 3d view / perspective image from the customization the customer did.

the customer will upload imagesas 2D

Can you please direct me to the options available to me to achieve that

Thank you very much!

@wisslb

Do you want to show/render scenes in your application inside some control? Please let us know in case our understandings are not correct. We will share our feedback with you accordingly.

what i need is to convert 2D to 3D and then show 3D as AR

@wisslb

We are checking the related details at our end and will get back to you shortly.

@wisslb

Would you please share the sample 2D image for our reference so that we can provide you feedback accordingly.

like any photo click here

@wisslb

You can use Aspose.3D to produce 3D file. How to use it as an AR asset depends on your AR rendering engine. Furthermore, normally the 2D files cannot be simply converted to a 3D file. We have logged an investigation ticket as THREEDNET-753 in our issue tracking system for your requirements.

We will investigate the feasibility of your requirements and let you know as soon as the logged ticket is resolved. Please be patient and spare us some time.

what to suggest as AR rendering engine

@wisslb

We have investigated the ticket further and we regret to inform that your requirements may not be possible using the Aspose.3D. NVIDIA offers a solution to convert 2D image like this to 3D model using artificial intelligent, which requires a lot of computation power but produce low quality 3D models. Even with the most powerful GPU cards, it will still take tons of data and a lot of time to train the AI.