3 beeps before generating report

Hello,

I am generating a report and then sending it to a browser where the user can “Open, Save or Cancel” the report. Whenever I generate a report (i.e. when my application returns a document), my system beeps thrice and then shows the “Open, Save, Cancel” dialog box on the screen. Although the report does not contain any errors, it always beeps before generation. Also, the system beeps thrice for every report that I generate. So if my program generates 2 reports, the system beeps 6 times. Please provide some solution to stop the beeping.

Regards

Hi

Thanks for your request. How can I reproduce this problem on my side? Actually, I do not think, the issue can be somehow related to Aspose.Words. have you tried just send the report to client browser? i.e. just read document from file and send to client browser without using Aspose.Words.
Best regards.

Hey,

I am populating the merge fields using DocumentBuilder and then sending the Aspose Document to the browser.

Also, I am facing this problem only when I return the document from my Java class to the servlet. If I create a similar document from my servlet and send it to the browser, I don’t face this problem.

Hi

Thank you for additional information. Have you tried just send some file to client browser? Does sending file to client browser (without using Aspose.Words) cause the same problem?
Best regards.

Hey,

Sending a simple file doesn’t cause this problem

Hi

Thank you for additional information. Could you please attach your document and provide me sample code, which will allow me to reproduce the problem on my side? Which version of Aspose.Words do you use? Please try using the latest version:
https://releases.aspose.com/words/java
Best regards.