3-D Rotation Is Not Rendered in Thumnails

Hi,

I just noticed as of version 6.0 SlideEx.GetThumbnail() is not producing an image with 3-D rotation applied to objects. Is this an unimplemented feature or a bug?

Thanks,

Ryan Christiansen

Hi Ryan Christiansen,

I like to share that 3-D effects rendering is currently not supported in Aspose.Slides. However. for further investigation on our end, please share the source presentation along with generated output with us.

Many Thanks,

I’ve attached the slide and it’s output. We did use a trial of the latest release before posting. Hence the watermark.

Is this an intended feature in the near future?

Thanks,

Ryan Christiansen

Hi Ryan,

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you and have been able to observe the issue shared. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-33291 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-33291) have been fixed in this update.