3 Execeptions thrown from Slides.NET

Submitting what seem to be valid PowerPoint files to Aspose.Slides are causing the following exceptions in Aspose.Slides. (Each exception below is for a different .ppt file). Unfortunatly I can't attach the files as they contain proprietary information.

Exception 1:
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException was unhandled by user code
Message="Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.\r\nParameter name: index"
Source="mscorlib"
ParamName="index"
StackTrace:
at System.Collections.ArrayList.get_Item(Int32 index)
at Aspose.Slides.PictureBullets.get_Item(Int32 index)
at ua.a(Boolean A_0)
at ua..ctor(Graphics A_0, Presentation A_1, Paragraphs A_2, se A_3, Single A_4, Boolean A_5, AnchorText A_6, Tabs A_7, Links A_8, Color A_9)
at Aspose.Slides.TextFrame.b()
at Aspose.Slides.TextFrame.Draw(Image img, Matrix lastTransform, IDrawingControl drawingControl, ArrayList ancestors, ArrayList rotations, HeaderFooter headerFooter, Int32 slideNumber)
at Aspose.Slides.Rectangle.Draw(Image img, Matrix lastTransform, IDrawingControl drawingControl, ArrayList ancestors, ArrayList rotations, HeaderFooter headerFooter, Int32 slideNumber)
at Aspose.Slides.Slide.GetThumbnail(Size imageSize, Rectangle window, IDrawingControl drawingControl)
at Aspose.Slides.Slide.GetThumbnail(Double scaleX, Double scaleY)

Exception 2:
System.NullReferenceException was unhandled by user code
Message="Object reference not set to an instance of an object."
Source="Aspose.Slides"
StackTrace:
at Aspose.Slides.Presentation.b(Stream A_0)
at Aspose.Slides.Presentation..ctor(String file)

Exception 3:
Error reading "/ppt/charts/_rels/chart1.xml.rels" relationships part

at q6..ctor(Stream A_0)
at Aspose.Slides.Pptx.PresentationEx..ctor(String file)

Hi Shane,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have tried to understand the nature of exceptions as provided by you but in order to verify and resolve the issue, I need to have the presentation data. Please share your presentation data by setting the visibility of this thread to private. We really want to help you out and appreciate your cooperation in advance.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,